Anyone that enjoys making and/or swapping house blocks. You can be local or out of town to participate!Who:
- Registration ends June 11th
- Registration is available by phone, online, or in person
- Party/swap begins June 12 and you will provided with the details, including the due dates of the blocks and other important information, when admitted to the special Facebook Group.
- SWAG bag pick up is Anytime from June 5-12 or for out of town participants the SWAG bag will be mailed.
- SWAG bag will include the acrylic templates to make the houses along with other goodies.
- You will be making 1 block to enter into a drawing. We will determine the number of winners based on the amount of entries.
- After that, any additional blocks that you make are for swapping. Make as many additional blocks as you want to exchange. All blocks must be received at the shop no later than on July 31.
- You will receive one block back for every block you turned in.
- All blocks must be made using the provided templates in order to assure block size consistency.
- Signup is currently in process and will be closed on June 11th
- After registering, you will be send a link to join the Facebook Group
- Join the Facebook Group, where we will post more information, as well a video for the kick-off
- NOTE: No Facebook? Contact the store for further instructions.
- All blocks must be received at the shop no later than July 31
- Swapped blocks will be available for pickup beginning August 21.